Duration: 1 hour
On the Springbank Tour you’ll have the opportunity to journey through our historic distillery which has been on the same site since 1828.
As the only distillery in Scotland to complete 100% of the process on site, you’ll have the chance to see each step of the whisky making process before enjoying a dram of one of our core range whiskies and taking away a glass and miniature to enjoy at home.
Tours are available Monday to Friday – please see below to book online.
If you are a member of our Springbank Society, please get in touch with us directly to book your free Springbank Tour. You can email [email protected] or phone us on 01586 552009.
For groups of more than 12 people, please email [email protected] or phone us on 01586 552009 and we will try our best to accommodate.
Springbank Distillery Shop
If you're booking for more than 10 people please get in touch with us at [email protected] and we'll be able to provide further assistance.
We are delighted to welcome visitors back to our distilleries
The safety of our staff, visitors and local community is of top priority to us and we have introduced various changes to ensure we are operating in the safest environment possible and in line with Scottish Government guidelines.
Our Safety Measures include:
- Reduced capacity on our tours and in our shop
- All staff members must wear a face covering at all times unless behind a protective screen during our tours and tastings
- All visitors must wear a face covering at all times (medical exemptions apply)
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our premises
- Perspex screen at our shop till point and enhanced cleaning regime throughout
We ask that all visitors kindly follow the below advice:
- Book your visit in advance
- Wear a face covering at all times (medical exemptions apply)
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and during your visit
- Follow all rules communicated to you by our staff
- Do not visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms